Monday, June 27, 2011

06/27/2011

Went to the baby doctor today....and I'm finally coming to terms with the fact that I'm going to be pregnant FOREVER!!!!!  My belly is still measuring at  38 weeks (so maybe I've finally reached the maximum my belly can stretch!).  Deb claims my strech marks will not explode (even though they sure feel like it!) We have a "pow wow" with Dr. Gratkins this Thursday to see about possibly inducing (Dear God...please let that be the case!) 

Lauren did well during her sonogram.  She weighed in at 6 lbs 15 oz.  That still puts her about 1 week a head.  She looks soooo cramped up in my womb!  Poor little girl!  She just needs to decide to come out! 

So, the name of the game is.......................WAIT...WAIT...AND MORE WAITING....  I'm getting so impatient!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment